Promo Member Alfamart Minimarket Lokal Terbaik Indonesia - You must already know about Alfamart, as a network mini-largest in Indonesia. Maybe even every day you were shopping in Alfamart, because as we know, up until now Alfamart has approximately 5,000 stores located in major cities Indonesia even to the villages. But did you know that as a merchandiser Alfamart are a variety of consumer products established by Djoko Susanto family.
Beginning Alfamart Minimarket Lokal Terbaik Indonesia own name is the first Alfa Minimarket and operate in Karawaci, Tangerang, Banten. Alfamart developments arguably very quickly, although many major rivals such as Alfamidi, Alfa Express, Indomart and Omi. Following the development and history of the beginnings of Alfamart from year to year:
Company History Alfamart Minimarket
- 1989: Established as a trading company of various products by Djoko Susanto and family who then sold majority ownership to the PT. HM Sampoerna in December 1989.
- 1994: ownership structure changed to 70% of PT HM Sampoerna Tbk and PT Sigmantara Alfindo 30% (family Djoko Susanto).
- 1999: Alfa Minimart first began operations in Jl. Beringin Jaya, Karawaci, Tangerang, Banten.
- 2003: Alfa Minimart ‘to’ Alfamart ‘.
- 2005: The number of outlets Alfamart grow rapidly into 1293 stores in just six years. All shops are located on the island of Java.
- 2006: PT HM Sampoerna Tbk sell their shares, so that the ownership structure of a PT Sigmantara Alfindo (60%) and PT Mulia Prima Horizons (40%). Got the ISO 9001:2000 Certificate for Quality Management System “.
- 2007: Alfamart as Minimarket Network First in Indonesia to obtain the ISO 9001:2000 Certificate for Quality Management System. The number of outlets reached 2000 stores. Entering the Market Lampung.
- 2009: Being a public company on January 15, 2009 in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The number of store outlets reached 3000. Market entering Bali.
Promo Member Alfamart Minimarket Lokal Terbaik Indonesia also serve the payment of zakat, infaq, shodaqoh, remittance, payment orders and airline tickets, travel and many others,” he told Business through its official statement today, Friday, March 16, 2012. This partnership has great potential for mutual benefit implications for both parties. Therefore, consumers can perform a variety of payment transactions in stores everywhere and at any time Alfamart. Simply mention the number of customers who will be paid.
As for Fin @ Net, such cooperation is a good opportunity to remember Alfamart have a very extensive network ranging from Sumatra, Java, Bali, Lombok and Sulawesi. Retail network continues to increase its presence by providing the best service to consumers. Previously it has been serving the retail chain motor credit payment, utility bills, and sales of PLN token. Resources Tbk PT Alfaria Trijaya a minimarket Alfamart management company with a vision to be a leading retail distribution network owned by the public, and are oriented towards the empowerment of small entrepreneurs as well as meet the needs and expectations of consumers.
“We are delighted to be working with Alfamart, who has supported an extensive network of over 5,000 outlets throughout Indonesia. The number of networks, of course, allows customers to pay berbsgai Telkom bill, “said Director of Fin @ Net, Walden R.Bakara. Fin @ Net is a subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia is engaged in the provision of application services and system solutions based on electronic financial transactions (non cash / e-payment) for all purposes of payment transactions.